Duden Waterfalls Temple of Apollo and Aspendos Day Tour
Get ready for a fascinating journey into the past. Visit the amphitheatre in Aspendos, one of the best preserved examples of Roman theatre architecture in the world. Explore spectacular ruins of the ancient Side walking through the colonnaded streets down to the old harbour. And have a break in imazing Düden Waterfalls. Enjoy fresh pine scent, cool atmosphere and spectacular waterfalls.
Transportation by non-smoking and Air-conditioned bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit to Juwelier and Leather shop
What's not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.