Topkapi Palace and Harem guided tour with skip-the-line tickets
Discover the Topkapi Palace on a guided tour with skip-the-line tickets. Learn about Ottoman history in the Palace and the life of Sultan's family in the harem.
Explore the splendor of Topkapi Palace, the heart of the Ottoman Empire. Discover how the complex of buildings, pavilions, and courtyards was a self-contained city, which most inhabitants rarely left. Explore the outer-terraced gardens and admire the view over the Golden Horn.
Immerse yourself in the heart of the great Ottoman Empire. Stroll through the palace, and imagine the ruling Sultans who lived in its hundreds of rooms with their vast families and countless servants.
Visit the harem, ruled by the Queen Mother who wielded domestic and political power. The harem housed hundreds of women and family members as well as hundreds of eunuchs, who performed a wide range of duties.
Take a moment to spot the cupboard doors inlaid with mother-of-pearl and tortoiseshell. Walk through the Harem is also the only way to see the very early, exceptionally-crafted Iznik tiles decorated with floral designs and verses from the Quran.
The tour ends with a visit to the holy relics and the imperial kitchens.
- Admission ticket for Topkapi Palace
- Admission ticket for the Harem
- Licensed tour guide
- Pre-reserved tickets with priority access
- Guided tour of the Topkapi Palace and the Harem
What's not included
- Food and personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- Topkapi Palace may close without prior notice for high-level state visits
- Topkapi Palace is a vast complex with multiple sections open for visit