Cappadocia 3 Day Tour from Side
Spend three days taking in the highlights of UNESCO-listed Cappadocia, including a visit to an underground city, a tour of the fairy chimneys in Devrent, Pasabag and Goreme valleys, and an optional sunrise hot air balloon flight. This 3-day tour from Side includes accommodation and dinner, as well as visits to Cavusin village, Uchisar castle, the pottery town of Avanos and the Mevlana Museum in Konya, the spiritual home of the Whirling Dervishes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 nights accommodation at 4 Star Hotel
- 2x Breakfast at the hotel
- 2x Dinner at the hotel
What's not included
- Turkish night show in Cappadocia and whirling dervishes show (optional)
- 3 days' worth of lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Balloon ride(optional).
- Accommodation is based on a double-occupancy room. Single supplement is 15€ per night