Full-Day Tour of Kursunlu Waterfalls, Aspendos, and Ancient Ruins of Side From Alanya
Get ready for a fascinating guided journey into the past. On this full-day, small-group tour visit the amphitheater in Aspendos, one of the best preserved examples of Roman theater architecture in the world. Explore spectacular ruins of the ancient Side walking through the colonnaded streets. And have a break in the green environment while visiting Kursunlu Waterfall Nature Park. Lunch, round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle and hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Lunch (fish / chicken / Turkish pizza (pide) & salad)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation (air-conditioned bus)
What's not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tour includes a visit to leather/jewelry shop
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Pick-up from all hotels in Alanya, Kargicak, Mahmutlar, Gold City, Utopia World, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Konaklı, Türkler, Avsallar, Incekum, Okurcalar.