Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour 2022
Explore Cairo’s dynamic Christian and Islamic history on a walking day tour of the old city. The outing is divided into two segments. First you’ll visit Christian Coptic Cairo—among the most important locations for Christians in Egypt—and visit a church and a synagogue. After a lunch break at a local restaurant, continue on to learn about Islamic Cairo, where you’ll have the opportunity to enter two mosques.
- Walking tour of Christian Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo .
- Tour led by a Qualified Egyptologist guide .
- Lunch, snacks, and bottled water included .
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All transfers in private A-C latest model vehicles .
- Hotel Pickup And Drop Off .
- bottled Water .
What's not included
- Personal Items
- Any Optional tours
- Entry Fees (Optional)
- Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide (optional)
For pick up from these Areas will be an Extra charge.
- New Cairo.( all Areas) .
- 6 October Area.
- Airport Areas.
- Heliopolis Area.
- Nasr City Area.
- Alexandria Desert Road.
- Or other Areas far.
Note 2 :
English tour is free but for other Languages
( Spanish. .Italian.. French.. German.. Russian.. Chinese )
or other languages will be an Extra charge.