Istanbul Classics Half Day Morning Tour
Begin your day with a pick up in the morning at your accommodation and head directly to ST. SOPHIA which is an ancient basilica built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in 6th century. This old monument is wonderful and eye-catching.
The second site we visit is SULTANAHMET Imperial Mosque which is built in 16th century and known as Blue Mosque due to its fascinating interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
HIPPODROME is the next place to visit. This monument was a circus and was the sporting and social centre of Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire.
Last but not least, we move on to the Grand Covered Bazaar, undoubtedly one of the best markets in the world in terms of age and dimension, over 4000 shops which attract approximately 300000 visitors daily.
Visiting all these relics will definitely blow your mind and give you an unforgettable memory in one the biggest cities around the world.
- Hotel pick up & drop off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Services charges & local taxes
What's not included
- Meal, beverage
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.