Budget Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia
Enjoy a thrilling hot air balloon flight over the fairy chimneys and rock cut churches and houses of Cappadocia, with transfers from your hotel and a pre-flight breakfast on arrival at the launch site.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Cappadocia at approximately 05:00 for the transfer to the launch site. Warm up from the early morning chill with complimentary coffee and tea. While you enjoy breakfast, watch the balloons as they are prepared and inflated.
Then, as the sun begins to rise, float to an altitude of about 1,000 feet (300 meters) for extraordinary 360-degree views of Cappadocia. The wind will transport you across the valleys and mountains for about 45 minutes to 1-hour, depending on the weather. Marvel at the unique rocks and caves of the region from a bird’s eye perspective.
Toast your landing with a glass of sparkling Champagne, and get your personal flight certificate before the transfer back to your hotel at about 07:00 and the start of the rest of your day.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast (coffee/tea and snacks) before the flight
- 1-hour balloon flight
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Pick up time varies based on the time of sunrise. Pick up time is between 4am and 7am depending on the season.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- You will be given a safety briefing before take off
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women