Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Cappadocia
A holiday in Cappadocia can be exhausting if you join a lot of sightseeing tours. So if you are looking for the ideal break between your activities, the Turkish Bath experience is highly recommended. Either in the morning, afternoon or evening, Cappadocia Turkish Bath guarantees to relax your mind and body and make you enjoy your holiday at its maximum.
- Foam massage
- Slipper and towel
What's not included
- Oil massage (optional)
- Face mask (optional)
What do I need to bring
- Bring swimwear or extra underwear. If you plan to wear your boxers or panties during the hammam ritual, make sure you have an extra pair to put on afterwards.
- Standard soap is used. If you have sensitive skin or are allergic to some products, bring your own soap.
- This experience is not recommended for asthma patients or heart patients and pregnant woman.
- Always walk with slippers. Otherwise, you might slip on the steamy wet marble floor easily.
- Do not forget to bring swimsuit & camera.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets